Always interesting to folks of an anthropological bent are the ways of sex worldwide. Aside from disturbing aspects of pharonic circumcision, which is a cultural practice in some patriarchal societies (are there any matriarchal societies that demand clitoridectomy?) there are actual laws on the books regulating sexual activity. Where in the world is it lawful to have sex with a ewe but a capital crime to have sex with a ram? Take a look at http://tinyurl.com/27pg5a5
- Female Genital Mutilation in the USA
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Cultural Anthropology and Sex: What's your Pleasure?
- Nipples, Vagina,and the Medial Paracentral Lobule
- Capture and Rape Fantasies in Human Historical Imagery
- The Thinking Behind the Second Ammendment
- Capitalism Explained by a Nurse
- ee cummings: i carry your heart with me
- Portuguese Emigration TO Angola
- Industry: Let Them Eat Croissants