Always interesting to folks of an anthropological bent are the ways of sex worldwide. Aside from disturbing aspects of pharonic circumcision, which is a cultural practice in some patriarchal societies (are there any matriarchal societies that demand clitoridectomy?) there are actual laws on the books regulating sexual activity. Where in the world is it lawful to have sex with a ewe but a capital crime to have sex with a ram? Take a look at http://tinyurl.com/27pg5a5
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Indigenous Maya Still Disposable in Guatemala
- Belo Monte: Children of the Xingu
- Homo Sapiens, Homo Habilis and/or Neandertalis?
- Chosen Few MC September 2011 Update
- Lori Berenson, MRTA "Terrorist," Home for the Holidays
- Charlemagne and the Ashkenazi Jews in the 9th Century
- Incest: a Family Activity, Child Sex the World Over
- Pasárgada - Manuel Bandeira
- Hare Krisna Palace of Gold, West Virginia