Always interesting to folks of an anthropological bent are the ways of sex worldwide. Aside from disturbing aspects of pharonic circumcision, which is a cultural practice in some patriarchal societies (are there any matriarchal societies that demand clitoridectomy?) there are actual laws on the books regulating sexual activity. Where in the world is it lawful to have sex with a ewe but a capital crime to have sex with a ram? Take a look at http://tinyurl.com/27pg5a5
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Cultural Anthropology and Sex: What's your Pleasure?
- Jobs: Farm Workers Wanted! Application Link Below
- Homo Sapiens, Homo Habilis and/or Neandertalis?
- How do they put the mountain top back on after they cut it off?
- Incest: Why is it so Disgusting - and Popular
- Total Information Awareness, Weed and Seed Community Surveillance and Repression
- Castration: A Woman Scorned - You'll never do that again!
- Reconciling Location Tracking and Privacy +
- Pre-Inca "Lord Wari" Discovered in Peru