ScienceDaily (Apr. 21, 2008) — Dr. Robert McCarthy, an assistant professor of anthropology in the Dorothy F. Schmidt College of Arts and Letters at Florida Atlantic University, has reconstructed vocal tracts that simulate the sound of the Neanderthal voice.
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Capture and Rape Fantasies in Human Historical Imagery
- Anthropologists Behaving Badly: 'Secrets of the Tribe'
- Moral Foundations Theory: An Interesting Approach on What Divides Us
- ee cummings: i carry your heart with me
- “Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital." Lincoln
- Wishes: Carlos Drummond de Andrade (from the Portuguese)
- What is Education if Not Infrastructure?
- The Origin of Marriage (And the Evolution of Divorce)
- The Sad State of Education in America