ScienceDaily (Apr. 21, 2008) — Dr. Robert McCarthy, an assistant professor of anthropology in the Dorothy F. Schmidt College of Arts and Letters at Florida Atlantic University, has reconstructed vocal tracts that simulate the sound of the Neanderthal voice.
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Incest: a Family Activity, Child Sex the World Over
- Pasárgada - Manuel Bandeira
- Moral Foundations Theory: An Interesting Approach on What Divides Us
- One, Two, Three, Many
- Capture and Rape Fantasies in Human Historical Imagery
- Cultural Anthropology and Sex: What's your Pleasure?
- Portuguese Bullfighting in California
- Cerf: Is Internet Access a Human Right?
- Psychiatry and the 15-Minute Med Check