ScienceDaily (Apr. 21, 2008) — Dr. Robert McCarthy, an assistant professor of anthropology in the Dorothy F. Schmidt College of Arts and Letters at Florida Atlantic University, has reconstructed vocal tracts that simulate the sound of the Neanderthal voice.
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Cultural Anthropology and Sex: What's your Pleasure?
- Carlos Drummond de Andrade - José
- Incest: a Family Activity, Child Sex the World Over
- Guatemala’s Presidential Election: Hope for Indigenous?
- Charlemagne and the Ashkenazi Jews in the 9th Century
- Patron Saint, Maximón
- Peru: Fujimori's Plan for Forced Sterilization
- Is it Time to Abandon Obama?
- Ashaninka: A People in Transition Adapting to the Internet