ScienceDaily (Apr. 21, 2008) — Dr. Robert McCarthy, an assistant professor of anthropology in the Dorothy F. Schmidt College of Arts and Letters at Florida Atlantic University, has reconstructed vocal tracts that simulate the sound of the Neanderthal voice.
- Visual Cost-Benefit Analysis of World Health Care Systems
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Cultural Anthropology and Sex: What's your Pleasure?
- Portuguese Emigration TO Angola
- Castration: A Woman Scorned - You'll never do that again!
- DSM-5: Redefining Who and What is Crazy
- Production Notes on "Easy Rider" Film - Cliff Vaughs
- Belo Monte Dam on the Xingu: What will it do to the Amazon?
- Dancing Divabot performs on stage (w/ Video)
- Reflections on the Wretched of the Earth