ScienceDaily (Apr. 15, 2009) — The Neanderthals inhabited a vast geographical area extending from Europe to western Asia and the Middle East 30,000 to 100,000 years ago. Now, a group of researchers are questioning whether or not the Neanderthals constituted a homogenous group or separate sub-groups (between which slight differences could be observed).
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Incest: a Family Activity, Child Sex the World Over
- Pasárgada - Manuel Bandeira
- Moral Foundations Theory: An Interesting Approach on What Divides Us
- Portuguese Bullfighting in California
- Cultural Anthropology and Sex: What's your Pleasure?
- Socialism is Here, We Just Call Them Employee-Owned Companies and Credit Unions
- Indus Valley Script
- Cerf: Is Internet Access a Human Right?
- Jobs: Farm Workers Wanted! Application Link Below