There has been much public debate about the direction of the AAA into the future. Accordingly, the American Anthropological Association has issued a new (2011) description of its mission and aims at: AAA 2011 statement… The breakdown seems to be along traditional divisions of sociocultural, biological, archaeological, and linguistic anthropology. Te extent of the distance between the first and the last three is of interest. We await further clarification and solicit comments. – carlos
- Female Genital Mutilation in the USA
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Cultural Anthropology and Sex: What's your Pleasure?
- Nipples, Vagina,and the Medial Paracentral Lobule
- Capture and Rape Fantasies in Human Historical Imagery
- The Thinking Behind the Second Ammendment
- Capitalism Explained by a Nurse
- ee cummings: i carry your heart with me
- Portuguese Emigration TO Angola
- Industry: Let Them Eat Croissants