There has been much public debate about the direction of the AAA into the future. Accordingly, the American Anthropological Association has issued a new (2011) description of its mission and aims at: AAA 2011 statement… The breakdown seems to be along traditional divisions of sociocultural, biological, archaeological, and linguistic anthropology. Te extent of the distance between the first and the last three is of interest. We await further clarification and solicit comments. – carlos
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Indigenous Maya Still Disposable in Guatemala
- Belo Monte: Children of the Xingu
- Homo Sapiens, Homo Habilis and/or Neandertalis?
- Chosen Few MC September 2011 Update
- Lori Berenson, MRTA "Terrorist," Home for the Holidays
- Charlemagne and the Ashkenazi Jews in the 9th Century
- Incest: a Family Activity, Child Sex the World Over
- Pasárgada - Manuel Bandeira
- Hare Krisna Palace of Gold, West Virginia