There has been much public debate about the direction of the AAA into the future. Accordingly, the American Anthropological Association has issued a new (2011) description of its mission and aims at: AAA 2011 statement… The breakdown seems to be along traditional divisions of sociocultural, biological, archaeological, and linguistic anthropology. Te extent of the distance between the first and the last three is of interest. We await further clarification and solicit comments. – carlos
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Cultural Anthropology and Sex: What's your Pleasure?
- Jobs: Farm Workers Wanted! Application Link Below
- Homo Sapiens, Homo Habilis and/or Neandertalis?
- How do they put the mountain top back on after they cut it off?
- Incest: Why is it so Disgusting - and Popular
- Total Information Awareness, Weed and Seed Community Surveillance and Repression
- Castration: A Woman Scorned - You'll never do that again!
- Reconciling Location Tracking and Privacy +
- Pre-Inca "Lord Wari" Discovered in Peru