It’s been a busy week, visitors from out of town, a busy schedule, etc. But I’m always on top of something to take my mind off of the the open sores that make up the global landscape. Life needs fun otherwise its intensity robs us of our humanity so here’s something I wish I’d have done (only managed to teach Koko to climb ladders and slide down ramps).
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Razor Wire
- The Pleasure and Danger of Augmented Reality
- Charlemagne and the Ashkenazi Jews in the 9th Century
- An Open Letter to My Congressman Regarding American Credit Worthiness
- Incest: Why is it so Disgusting - and Popular
- Formal Syntax in Mayan Epigraphy?
- Frost: The Road Not Taken
- The Newbie's Guide to Staying Under the RADAR of the NSA