It’s been a busy week, visitors from out of town, a busy schedule, etc. But I’m always on top of something to take my mind off of the the open sores that make up the global landscape. Life needs fun otherwise its intensity robs us of our humanity so here’s something I wish I’d have done (only managed to teach Koko to climb ladders and slide down ramps).
- Indus Valley Script
- Cultural Anthropology and Sex: What's your Pleasure?
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Mayan Glyphs on Pottery in Georgia?
- Linguistics: Ithkuil, a Constructed Language With Interesting Associations
- Wishes: Carlos Drummond de Andrade (from the Portuguese)
- How Ideas Spread
- Mike Wallace Interviews Aldous Huxley
- Production Notes on "Easy Rider" Film - Cliff Vaughs
- Murder Is Not An Anomaly in War