It’s been a busy week, visitors from out of town, a busy schedule, etc. But I’m always on top of something to take my mind off of the the open sores that make up the global landscape. Life needs fun otherwise its intensity robs us of our humanity so here’s something I wish I’d have done (only managed to teach Koko to climb ladders and slide down ramps).
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Cultural Anthropology and Sex: What's your Pleasure?
- Incest: a Family Activity, Child Sex the World Over
- Production Notes on "Easy Rider" Film - Cliff Vaughs
- The Chosen Few: LA's Heritage of Post-Jim Crow Biking in the 21st Century
- Homo Sapiens, Homo Habilis and/or Neandertalis?
- Psychiatry and the 15-Minute Med Check
- Laissez-Faire Shrugged - Atlas Wept
- Who Really Profits From the Drug Trade?
- Cruel and Unusual Punishment