It’s been a busy week, visitors from out of town, a busy schedule, etc. But I’m always on top of something to take my mind off of the the open sores that make up the global landscape. Life needs fun otherwise its intensity robs us of our humanity so here’s something I wish I’d have done (only managed to teach Koko to climb ladders and slide down ramps).
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Indigenous Maya Still Disposable in Guatemala
- Belo Monte: Children of the Xingu
- Homo Sapiens, Homo Habilis and/or Neandertalis?
- Chosen Few MC September 2011 Update
- Lori Berenson, MRTA "Terrorist," Home for the Holidays
- Charlemagne and the Ashkenazi Jews in the 9th Century
- Incest: a Family Activity, Child Sex the World Over
- Pasárgada - Manuel Bandeira
- Hare Krisna Palace of Gold, West Virginia