It’s been a busy week, visitors from out of town, a busy schedule, etc. But I’m always on top of something to take my mind off of the the open sores that make up the global landscape. Life needs fun otherwise its intensity robs us of our humanity so here’s something I wish I’d have done (only managed to teach Koko to climb ladders and slide down ramps).
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Redefining Corporations for Public Good: The Benefit Corporation
- The Maya in North Georgia Goes Viral!
- Cultural Anthropology and Sex: What's your Pleasure?
- How do they put the mountain top back on after they cut it off?
- Is English Closer to Norse Languages Than Germanic?
- Journalist on the Run!
- Eugenics and Forced Sterilization in America
- DSM-5: Redefining Who and What is Crazy
- Indus Valley Script