It’s been a busy week, visitors from out of town, a busy schedule, etc. But I’m always on top of something to take my mind off of the the open sores that make up the global landscape. Life needs fun otherwise its intensity robs us of our humanity so here’s something I wish I’d have done (only managed to teach Koko to climb ladders and slide down ramps).
- Incest: a Family Activity, Child Sex the World Over
- Wishes: Carlos Drummond de Andrade (from the Portuguese)
- Charlemagne and the Ashkenazi Jews in the 9th Century
- The Maya in North Georgia Goes Viral!
- Capture and Rape Fantasies in Human Historical Imagery
- Is English Closer to Norse Languages Than Germanic?
- Homo Sapiens, Homo Habilis and/or Neandertalis?
- George Orwell, Noam Chomsky: What Is "Unhistory?"
- Gary Hart's Matters of Principle: Security
- Guatemala’s Presidential Election: Hope for Indigenous?