It’s been a busy week, visitors from out of town, a busy schedule, etc. But I’m always on top of something to take my mind off of the the open sores that make up the global landscape. Life needs fun otherwise its intensity robs us of our humanity so here’s something I wish I’d have done (only managed to teach Koko to climb ladders and slide down ramps).
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Incest: a Family Activity, Child Sex the World Over
- Pasárgada - Manuel Bandeira
- Moral Foundations Theory: An Interesting Approach on What Divides Us
- Portuguese Bullfighting in California
- Cultural Anthropology and Sex: What's your Pleasure?
- Socialism is Here, We Just Call Them Employee-Owned Companies and Credit Unions
- Indus Valley Script
- Cerf: Is Internet Access a Human Right?
- Jobs: Farm Workers Wanted! Application Link Below