The following link from the Economist compares the GDP of Brazilian states with the GDP of countries in the rest of the world renaming the Brazilian State with a country of equivalent GDP. This is a very interesting graphic and what’s more, they do the same for the US, India, and China. (Firefox had difficulty loading the graphic, Chrome did not)
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Jobs: Farm Workers Wanted! Application Link Below
- Homo Sapiens, Homo Habilis and/or Neandertalis?
- How do they put the mountain top back on after they cut it off?
- Cultural Anthropology and Sex: What's your Pleasure?
- Is English Closer to Norse Languages Than Germanic?
- Portuguese Bullfighting in California
- Total Information Awareness, Weed and Seed Community Surveillance and Repression
- Chosen Few MC "Perp Walked" by LAPD
- Castration: A Woman Scorned - You'll never do that again!