The following link from the Economist compares the GDP of Brazilian states with the GDP of countries in the rest of the world renaming the Brazilian State with a country of equivalent GDP. This is a very interesting graphic and what’s more, they do the same for the US, India, and China. (Firefox had difficulty loading the graphic, Chrome did not)
- Female Genital Mutilation in the USA
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Cultural Anthropology and Sex: What's your Pleasure?
- Nipples, Vagina,and the Medial Paracentral Lobule
- Capture and Rape Fantasies in Human Historical Imagery
- The Thinking Behind the Second Ammendment
- Capitalism Explained by a Nurse
- ee cummings: i carry your heart with me
- Portuguese Emigration TO Angola
- Industry: Let Them Eat Croissants