The following link from the Economist compares the GDP of Brazilian states with the GDP of countries in the rest of the world renaming the Brazilian State with a country of equivalent GDP. This is a very interesting graphic and what’s more, they do the same for the US, India, and China. (Firefox had difficulty loading the graphic, Chrome did not)
- A Lion in the Undergrowth: Ramachandran
- Incest: a Family Activity, Child Sex the World Over
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- How do they put the mountain top back on after they cut it off?
- Hare Krisna Palace of Gold, West Virginia
- Homo Sapiens, Homo Habilis and/or Neandertalis?
- How Ideas Spread
- Cultural Anthropology and Sex: What's your Pleasure?
- Where in the World is Cliff (Sonny) Vaughs?
- The Maya in North Georgia Goes Viral!