The following link from the Economist compares the GDP of Brazilian states with the GDP of countries in the rest of the world renaming the Brazilian State with a country of equivalent GDP. This is a very interesting graphic and what’s more, they do the same for the US, India, and China. (Firefox had difficulty loading the graphic, Chrome did not)
- Charlemagne and the Ashkenazi Jews in the 9th Century
- Origins of the Second Amendent: Runaway Slave Patrols
- Cultural Anthropology and Sex: What's your Pleasure?
- Guatemala’s Presidential Election: Hope for Indigenous?
- Mayan Glyphs on Pottery in Georgia?
- American Female Genital Mutilation: Would You Even Know?
- Syphillis Said Found in Pompeii
- Eugenics and Forced Sterilization in America
- The Thinking Behind the Second Ammendment
- Carlos Drummond de Andrade - José