The following link from the Economist compares the GDP of Brazilian states with the GDP of countries in the rest of the world renaming the Brazilian State with a country of equivalent GDP. This is a very interesting graphic and what’s more, they do the same for the US, India, and China. (Firefox had difficulty loading the graphic, Chrome did not)
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Indigenous Maya Still Disposable in Guatemala
- Belo Monte: Children of the Xingu
- Homo Sapiens, Homo Habilis and/or Neandertalis?
- Chosen Few MC September 2011 Update
- Lori Berenson, MRTA "Terrorist," Home for the Holidays
- Charlemagne and the Ashkenazi Jews in the 9th Century
- Incest: a Family Activity, Child Sex the World Over
- Pasárgada - Manuel Bandeira
- Hare Krisna Palace of Gold, West Virginia