This is another commentary on the current state of our society and why people are occupying Wall Street. My position is that most of our world is managed, not by the people being governed, but by those with access to the real instruments of power. If we think we have free will and democracy then you are living at about the 6th grade level and think there is justice in the world. That’s what were taught in middle school, and it must be true.
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Incest: a Family Activity, Child Sex the World Over
- Pasárgada - Manuel Bandeira
- Moral Foundations Theory: An Interesting Approach on What Divides Us
- Portuguese Bullfighting in California
- Cultural Anthropology and Sex: What's your Pleasure?
- Socialism is Here, We Just Call Them Employee-Owned Companies and Credit Unions
- Indus Valley Script
- Cerf: Is Internet Access a Human Right?
- Jobs: Farm Workers Wanted! Application Link Below