This is another commentary on the current state of our society and why people are occupying Wall Street. My position is that most of our world is managed, not by the people being governed, but by those with access to the real instruments of power. If we think we have free will and democracy then you are living at about the 6th grade level and think there is justice in the world. That’s what were taught in middle school, and it must be true.
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Razor Wire
- The Pleasure and Danger of Augmented Reality
- Charlemagne and the Ashkenazi Jews in the 9th Century
- An Open Letter to My Congressman Regarding American Credit Worthiness
- Incest: Why is it so Disgusting - and Popular
- Formal Syntax in Mayan Epigraphy?
- Frost: The Road Not Taken
- The Newbie's Guide to Staying Under the RADAR of the NSA