This is another commentary on the current state of our society and why people are occupying Wall Street. My position is that most of our world is managed, not by the people being governed, but by those with access to the real instruments of power. If we think we have free will and democracy then you are living at about the 6th grade level and think there is justice in the world. That’s what were taught in middle school, and it must be true.
- Indus Valley Script
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Production Notes on "Easy Rider" Film - Cliff Vaughs
- Where in the World is Cliff (Sonny) Vaughs?
- Homo Sapiens, Homo Habilis and/or Neandertalis?
- Sundance Award: "The House I Live In"
- More Secrets of the Tribe - Yanomamö
- Incest: a Family Activity, Child Sex the World Over
- DSM-5: Redefining Who and What is Crazy
- Occupy Ventura, New York, Oakland, and Your Town, USA