This is another commentary on the current state of our society and why people are occupying Wall Street. My position is that most of our world is managed, not by the people being governed, but by those with access to the real instruments of power. If we think we have free will and democracy then you are living at about the 6th grade level and think there is justice in the world. That’s what were taught in middle school, and it must be true.
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Indigenous Maya Still Disposable in Guatemala
- Belo Monte: Children of the Xingu
- Homo Sapiens, Homo Habilis and/or Neandertalis?
- Chosen Few MC September 2011 Update
- Lori Berenson, MRTA "Terrorist," Home for the Holidays
- Charlemagne and the Ashkenazi Jews in the 9th Century
- Incest: a Family Activity, Child Sex the World Over
- Pasárgada - Manuel Bandeira
- Hare Krisna Palace of Gold, West Virginia