This is another commentary on the current state of our society and why people are occupying Wall Street. My position is that most of our world is managed, not by the people being governed, but by those with access to the real instruments of power. If we think we have free will and democracy then you are living at about the 6th grade level and think there is justice in the world. That’s what were taught in middle school, and it must be true.
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Redefining Corporations for Public Good: The Benefit Corporation
- The Maya in North Georgia Goes Viral!
- Cultural Anthropology and Sex: What's your Pleasure?
- How do they put the mountain top back on after they cut it off?
- Is English Closer to Norse Languages Than Germanic?
- Journalist on the Run!
- Eugenics and Forced Sterilization in America
- DSM-5: Redefining Who and What is Crazy
- Indus Valley Script