This is another commentary on the current state of our society and why people are occupying Wall Street. My position is that most of our world is managed, not by the people being governed, but by those with access to the real instruments of power. If we think we have free will and democracy then you are living at about the 6th grade level and think there is justice in the world. That’s what were taught in middle school, and it must be true.
- Syphillis Said Found in Pompeii
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Moral Foundations Theory: An Interesting Approach on What Divides Us
- Production Notes on "Easy Rider" Film - Cliff Vaughs
- Cultural Anthropology and Sex: What's your Pleasure?
- Indus Valley Script
- Two from Lewis Carroll
- How Ideas Spread
- Bamiyan Buddha: 10th C Reconstruction
- Lhasa de Sela Dead at 38, Jan 1, 2010