I am far from being even an amateur sleuth of lost languages but I admire the work of epigraphers. Today I found a TED talk on the Indus Valley Script. The Indus valley civilization goes back to the third millennium, bce and link to and interesting site (http://www.harappa.com/har/har0.html).
- Female Genital Mutilation in the USA
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Cultural Anthropology and Sex: What's your Pleasure?
- Nipples, Vagina,and the Medial Paracentral Lobule
- Incest: a Family Activity, Child Sex the World Over
- Capitalism Explained by a Nurse
- Capture and Rape Fantasies in Human Historical Imagery
- The Thinking Behind the Second Ammendment
- If the Internet Ceased to Function Tomorrow...
- Pot Smoking in America: 1960s