I am far from being even an amateur sleuth of lost languages but I admire the work of epigraphers. Today I found a TED talk on the Indus Valley Script. The Indus valley civilization goes back to the third millennium, bce and link to and interesting site (http://www.harappa.com/har/har0.html).
- How do they put the mountain top back on after they cut it off?
- Boulder in Iceland: Huldufólk?
- Female Genital Mutilation in the USA
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Moral Foundations Theory: An Interesting Approach on What Divides Us
- I am a Christian because it is the one true religion
- Incest: Why is it so Disgusting - and Popular
- Nipples, Vagina,and the Medial Paracentral Lobule
- Syphillis Said Found in Pompeii
- Hare Krisna Palace of Gold, West Virginia