I am far from being even an amateur sleuth of lost languages but I admire the work of epigraphers. Today I found a TED talk on the Indus Valley Script. The Indus valley civilization goes back to the third millennium, bce and link to and interesting site (http://www.harappa.com/har/har0.html).
- Indus Valley Script
- Cultural Anthropology and Sex: What's your Pleasure?
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Mayan Glyphs on Pottery in Georgia?
- Linguistics: Ithkuil, a Constructed Language With Interesting Associations
- Wishes: Carlos Drummond de Andrade (from the Portuguese)
- How Ideas Spread
- Mike Wallace Interviews Aldous Huxley
- Production Notes on "Easy Rider" Film - Cliff Vaughs
- Murder Is Not An Anomaly in War