I am far from being even an amateur sleuth of lost languages but I admire the work of epigraphers. Today I found a TED talk on the Indus Valley Script. The Indus valley civilization goes back to the third millennium, bce and link to and interesting site (http://www.harappa.com/har/har0.html).
- Incest: a Family Activity, Child Sex the World Over
- Wishes: Carlos Drummond de Andrade (from the Portuguese)
- Charlemagne and the Ashkenazi Jews in the 9th Century
- The Maya in North Georgia Goes Viral!
- Capture and Rape Fantasies in Human Historical Imagery
- Is English Closer to Norse Languages Than Germanic?
- Homo Sapiens, Homo Habilis and/or Neandertalis?
- George Orwell, Noam Chomsky: What Is "Unhistory?"
- Gary Hart's Matters of Principle: Security
- Guatemala’s Presidential Election: Hope for Indigenous?