I am far from being even an amateur sleuth of lost languages but I admire the work of epigraphers. Today I found a TED talk on the Indus Valley Script. The Indus valley civilization goes back to the third millennium, bce and link to and interesting site (http://www.harappa.com/har/har0.html).
- A Lion in the Undergrowth: Ramachandran
- Incest: a Family Activity, Child Sex the World Over
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- How do they put the mountain top back on after they cut it off?
- Hare Krisna Palace of Gold, West Virginia
- Homo Sapiens, Homo Habilis and/or Neandertalis?
- How Ideas Spread
- Cultural Anthropology and Sex: What's your Pleasure?
- Where in the World is Cliff (Sonny) Vaughs?
- The Maya in North Georgia Goes Viral!