I am far from being even an amateur sleuth of lost languages but I admire the work of epigraphers. Today I found a TED talk on the Indus Valley Script. The Indus valley civilization goes back to the third millennium, bce and link to and interesting site (http://www.harappa.com/har/har0.html).
- Syphillis Said Found in Pompeii
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Moral Foundations Theory: An Interesting Approach on What Divides Us
- Production Notes on "Easy Rider" Film - Cliff Vaughs
- Cultural Anthropology and Sex: What's your Pleasure?
- Indus Valley Script
- Two from Lewis Carroll
- How Ideas Spread
- Bamiyan Buddha: 10th C Reconstruction
- Lhasa de Sela Dead at 38, Jan 1, 2010