I am far from being even an amateur sleuth of lost languages but I admire the work of epigraphers. Today I found a TED talk on the Indus Valley Script. The Indus valley civilization goes back to the third millennium, bce and link to and interesting site (http://www.harappa.com/har/har0.html).
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Memories of Genocide: Guatemala
- The Abandonment of the Mentally Ill
- Female Genital Mutilation in the USA
- More Secrets of the Tribe - Yanomamö
- LiDAR Sees Ruins Beneath Jungle Cover
- Hare Krisna Palace of Gold, West Virginia
- Jobs: Farm Workers Wanted! Application Link Below
- Bamiyan Buddha: 10th C Reconstruction
- Incest: a Family Activity, Child Sex the World Over