I am far from being even an amateur sleuth of lost languages but I admire the work of epigraphers. Today I found a TED talk on the Indus Valley Script. The Indus valley civilization goes back to the third millennium, bce and link to and interesting site (http://www.harappa.com/har/har0.html).
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- Incest: a Family Activity, Child Sex the World Over
- Military can Detain Citizens under NDAA, Amendment 1031!
- Guatemala’s Presidential Election: Hope for Indigenous?
- Psychiatry and the 15-Minute Med Check
- Hungary Changes Constitution Through Supermajority
- Peru: Fujimori's Plan for Forced Sterilization
- Rugged American Individual Conservatism - What Does it Mean?
- Total Information Awareness, Weed and Seed Community Surveillance and Repression
- Cultural Anthropology and Sex: What's your Pleasure?