I am far from being even an amateur sleuth of lost languages but I admire the work of epigraphers. Today I found a TED talk on the Indus Valley Script. The Indus valley civilization goes back to the third millennium, bce and link to and interesting site (http://www.harappa.com/har/har0.html).
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- LiDAR Sees Ruins Beneath Jungle Cover
- Wishes: Carlos Drummond de Andrade (from the Portuguese)
- Capture and Rape Fantasies in Human Historical Imagery
- Saving Chile’s Redwoods
- 100th Anniversary: Triangle Shirtwaist Fire
- Reconciling Location Tracking and Privacy +
- Pasárgada - Manuel Bandeira
- Chosen Few MC "Perp Walked" by LAPD
- Portuguese Bullfighting in California