I am far from being even an amateur sleuth of lost languages but I admire the work of epigraphers. Today I found a TED talk on the Indus Valley Script. The Indus valley civilization goes back to the third millennium, bce and link to and interesting site (http://www.harappa.com/har/har0.html).
- What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
- More Secrets of the Tribe - Yanomamö
- Belo Monte: Children of the Xingu
- Capture and Rape Fantasies in Human Historical Imagery
- Memories of Genocide: Guatemala
- Hare Krisna Palace of Gold, West Virginia
- DSM-5: Redefining Who and What is Crazy
- Indus Valley Script
- Industry: Let Them Eat Croissants
- Frost: The Road Not Taken